Effective: October 25, 2019
Agreement to Terms
IMPORTANT: PLEASE REVIEW THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT SET FORTH BELOW CAREFULLY, AS IT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH US ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION. BY ENTERING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE TERMS AND HAVE TAKEN TIME TO CONSIDER THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS IMPORTANT DECISION.
Changes to Terms or Services
We may modify the Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. If we do so, we’ll let you know either by posting the modified Terms on the Site or through other communications via the Services. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we modify them because if you continue to use the Services after we have posted modified Terms on the Site or via the Services, you are indicating to us that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the modified Terms, then you may not use the Site or the Services anymore. Because our Services are evolving over time we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
Who May Use the Services
Eligibility – You may use the Services only if you are 16 years or older and are not barred from using the Services under applicable law.
If you are under the age of 18, or under the age of majority where you live, you represent that your legal guardian has reviewed and agreed to these Terms.
Registration and Your Information – It’s important that you provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date information for your account and you agree to update such information, as needed, to keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you don’t, we might have to suspend or terminate your account. You agree that you won’t disclose your account password to anyone and you’ll notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. You’re responsible for all activities that occur under your account, whether or not you know about them.
Content and Content Rights
For purposes of these Terms: (i) “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided or otherwise made available through the Services; and (ii) “User Content” means any Content that account holders (including you) provide to be made available through the Services. Content includes without limitation User Content.
Content Ownership, Responsibility and Removal
We do not claim any ownership rights in any User Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Content. Subject to the foregoing, we and our licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Services and Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that the Services and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services or Content.
Rights in User Content Granted by You. By making any User Content available through Services you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicenseable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform and distribute your User Content in connection with operating and providing the Services and Content to you and to other account holders. You are solely responsible for all your User Content. You represent and warrant that you own all your User Content or you have all rights that are necessary to grant us the license rights in your User Content under these Terms. You also represent and warrant that neither your User Content, nor your use and provision of your User Content to be made available through the Services, nor any use of your User Content by us on or through the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
We are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your User Content.
Rights in Content Granted by Us. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to download, view, copy, display and print the Content solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services and solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
Rights and Terms for Apps
Rights in App Granted by Us. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to download and install a copy of the App on a mobile device that you own or control and to run such copy of the App solely for your own personal non-commercial purposes. You may not copy the App, except for making a reasonable number of copies for backup or archival purposes. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms, you may not: (i) copy, modify or create derivative works based on the App; (ii) distribute, transfer, sublicense, lease, lend or rent the App to any third party; (iii) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the App; or (iv) make the functionality of the App available to multiple users through any means. We reserve all rights in and to the App not expressly granted to you under these Terms.
General Prohibitions and Our Enforcement Rights
You agree not to do any of the following:
• Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
• Use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, our name, any of our trademarks, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without our express written consent;
• Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
• Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any of our systems or networks or breach any security or authentication measures;
• Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content;
• Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by us or other generally available third-party web browsers;
• Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
• Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing our trademark, logo URL or product name without our express written consent;
• Use the Services or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
• Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content;
• Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
• Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
• Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
• Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
• Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Although we’re not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or Content or to review, display or edit any Content, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms, and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any Content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider any Content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
Pavel Guzenko respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is our policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act provides recourse to copyright owners who believe that their rights under the United States Copyright Act have been infringed by acts of third parties over the Internet. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied without your authorization and is available on or in the Services in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, you may provide notice of your claim to our Designated Agent listed below. For your notice to be effective, it must include the following information:
(i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(ii) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
(iii) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located within the Services;
(iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you may be contacted;
(v) A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our Designated Agent is:
Austria, 1130 Vienna, Speisinger strasse 20
Links to Third Party Websites or Resources
The Services and Apps may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We provide these links only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products or services on or available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such websites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources.
If you use the Services on an Apple device, then you agree and acknowledge that:
• Apple, Inc. bears no duties or obligations to you under the Terms, including, but not limited to, any obligation to furnish you with maintenance and support with respect to the Services;
• You will have no claims, and you waive any and all rights and causes of action against Apple with respect to the Services or the Terms, including, but not limited to claims related to maintenance and support, intellectual property infringement, liability, consumer protection, or regulatory or legal conformance; and
• Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of the Terms. Upon your acceptance of the Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
Export Control. You represent and warrant that: (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
We may terminate your access to and use of the Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. Upon any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of Services or your account, all provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive will survive, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, limitations of liability, and dispute resolution provisions.
THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any Content.
You will indemnify us and hold us harmless including our affiliated entities and their and its officers, directors, employee and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of the Services or Content, (ii) your User Content, or (iii) your violation of these Terms.
In-Game Currencies and Goods
In addition to all third-party obligations, the following shall apply. In no way can Virtual Currency or Virtual Items be exchanged with us or anyone else for real money, goods, other items, or services of monetary value. Transferring Virtual Currency or Virtual Items outside the Games is strictly prohibited, meaning that you may not buy or sell Virtual Currency or Virtual Items for real money or otherwise exchange Virtual Currency or Virtual Items for items of value outside the Games.
If you give your account or payment details to someone else, appear to be abusing our policies, or don’t protect your account with authentication, we usually can’t issue a refund.
In case of refund, payment processor’s standard terms and conditions regarding refunds will apply. User refunds are exclusive of taxes previously charged to users for product purchases.
Special refund regulation for Google Play
If the purchase isn’t what you expected, doesn’t work, or you don’t want it any more, you can:
- Request a refund on the Google Play website. If it’s less than 48 hours since you bought an app or made an in-app purchase, you can request a refund through Google Play, or
- Get support from Pavel Guzenko.
You should contact Pavel Guzenko if:
- You have a question about the Games.
- You made an in-game purchase but it wasn’t delivered or isn’t working as you expected.
How to find our contact information (for Google Play)
- Visit https://play.google.com/store.
- Browse or search for the Game.
- Locate and select the Game to open the detail page.
- Scroll down to the “Additional information” section.
- Review the contact information listed.
When you contact us, please, let us know:
- The Game you’re using.
- The issue you’re having. Such as “My in-app purchase didn’t come through,” or “the app isn’t working properly when I open it.”
- The response you’d like. For example, mention whether you’d like help fixing the issue or would like a refund for your purchase.
If your inquiry is about a problem with a purchase you made, you should expect a response within three business days and within 24 hours to any support or product concerns stated to be urgent by Google.
Special refund regulation for AppStore
You can report to Apple a problem with any purchase that you’ve made using the link http://reportaproblem.apple.com/. If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery the Game, your exclusive and sole remedy is either replacement of the Game or refund of the price paid, as determined by Apple. From time to time, Apple may refuse a refund request if Apple finds evidence of fraud, refund abuse, or other manipulative behaviour . Please see https://support.apple.com/ for more information.
Rights to Content
“Content” refers to all software (including without limitation all games, titles, and computer code), communications (including without limitation all stories, dialogues, concepts, documentation, and character profile information), images, sounds, audio-visual effects, accounts, Virtual Currency and Virtual Items, and material produced by Pavel Guzenko and/or received or made available while playing the Games or developed during the course of the Games. Content also includes all feedback, comments, or suggestions that Pavel Guzenko receives from you regarding the Games. Unless otherwise expressly stated in writing, you understand and agree that all Content is owned, controlled, and/or licensed by Pavel Guzenko. Pavel Guzenko reserves the right to use all Content for any purpose, including without limitation all commercial and/or promotional use, without restriction by or compensating you. All Content is copyrighted under the copyright laws of Austrian and/or similar laws of other jurisdictions, protecting it from unauthorized use. Pavel Guzenko reserves all rights, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights to and relating to its Games. You are not permitted to copy, redistribute, publish, create any derivative work from, or otherwise exploit our Content or any part of our Content in violation of Pavel Guzenko and/or any other third party’s intellectual property rights. Pavel Guzenko, his logos, Game titles, and all related characters and elements are trademarks of Pavel Guzenko and may not be used without his prior written consent.
If you are deemed to have retained any right to, title of, or interest in our Content or any part of our Content, you agree to and hereby assign solely and exclusively to Pavel Guzenko all of your rights to, titles of, and interests in such Content or any part of such Content without additional consideration and in perpetuity under all applicable laws. If, for any reason, such assignment is ineffective under applicable law, you hereby grant Pavel Guzenko the sole, exclusive, irrevocable, sublicensable, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free license to reproduce, modify, create any derivative work from, publish, distribute, sell, transfer, transmit, publicly display, use, and practice such Content or any part of such Content, and to incorporate the same in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, you hereby agree to waive all moral rights or rights of publicity or privacy you may have to such Content.
At our discretion, Pavel Guzenko representatives or technology may monitor certain Content in the Games, though it cannot and makes no undertaking to monitor all Content. We may edit, refuse to post, or remove any Content posted in the Games or in any Games-related sources that is deemed objectionable or violates these Terms or the spirit of these Terms at our sole discretion and determination. If you encounter something you find objectionable and in violation of these Terms, you can bring it to our attention by contacting us. You understand and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any Content generated by users of the Games. This implies that users, not us, are entirely responsible for the completeness, accuracy, and/or usefulness of all the Content they upload, communicate, transmit, and/or otherwise make available via our Games and related services.
You acknowledge and agree that Pavel Guzenko may use built-in tracking features to obtain information regarding your use of the Games in order to improve the services we provide, and agree that such information is deemed to be Content for all intents and purposes under these Terms.
Information Provided by You
Use of Software
The software available for download in app stores, and all its documentation are the copyrighted work of Pavel Guzenko. Use of that software is governed by the terms of the end-user license agreement that accompanies or is included in it. You are not able to use, download, or install any software without first agreeing to the terms of the end-user license agreement that accompanies or is included in it.
You may not use, copy, republish, download, modify, distribute, license, sublicense, decompile, disassemble, create a derivative work based on, or reverse engineer the software or other products, services, or processes accessible through our website or Games except as expressly authorized herein or in the applicable end-user license agreement. You also acknowledge and agree that you will not transmit, upload, or attempt to transmit or upload viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or any other malicious or invasive code.
The software is supplied “AS IS.” Pavel Guzenko disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for any purpose with respect to the software. You assume the entire risk of using the software.
You understand that Pavel Guzenko introduction of various technologies may not be consistent across all platforms and that the performance and some features offered by us may vary depending on your device and other equipment.
Pavel Guzenko grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, and limited license to use our software. You may not use Pavel Guzenko software for any purpose other than that described in the license granted to you. Any illegal use of our software is solely your responsibility.
Your use of the Service is governed by and maintained and enforced by Pavel Guzenko through “User Conduct.” You are entirely responsible for knowing, understanding, and abiding by User Conduct. The User Conduct rules are not exhaustive, and Pavel Guzenko reserves the right to determine which conduct is considered to be outside the spirit of the Games and to take disciplinary measures, including the termination and deletion of user accounts, prohibiting user from using the Service in whole or in part. User Conduct governs all aspects of your interaction with the Games, including, without limitation, selecting an in-game name, posting messages, interacting with other users, and otherwise accessing the Games.
You acknowledge and agree that if Pavel Guzenko finds, at its sole discretion, that you have violated User Conduct, you may no longer have access to the violating item/items and/or Pavel Guzenko reserves the right to take actions, which may include terminating your account and prohibiting you from using the Service in whole or in part.
You agree that you will not:
- Transmit or post any content or use language deemed to be offensive at Pavel Guzenko sole discretion, including, without limitation, content or language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, nor may you misspell or use an alternative spelling to circumvent or attempt to circumvent the content and language restrictions listed above
- Post and/or make available to the public any other user’s personal information in the Games and/or any game-related services without that user’s express written consent, though users may communicate their own personal information
- Violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property, or other rights of any party, or promote or constitute illegal activity
- Improperly use Pavel Guzenko support services, including without limitation submission of false reports of abuse or misconduct by any party
- Disable, interfere with, or circumvent any security feature of the Games or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on the use of or access to the Games or Content
- Participate in any activities and/or perform any actions that, in Pavel Guzenko sole opinion, lead to, result in, or may result in an authorized user of the Games being defrauded of Virtual Currency or Virtual Items that user has earned through authorized gameplay and/or purchased in the Games
- Sell Pavel Guzenko Games or any of their parts, including but not limited to Virtual Currency or Virtual Items, user accounts, and/or access to user accounts to any party in exchange for real currency or items and/or services of monetary value
- Engage in cheating or any other fraudulent activity deemed by Pavel Guzenko to be in conflict with the spirit of the Games
- Use or take part in the use of any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service and/or any Pavel Guzenko Games
- Share your password or any credentials you may use to access your Account with anyone
- Purchase, sell, rent, or give away your Account, or otherwise make available your Account to any third party; create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself
- Use your Account for commercial purposes, including but not limited to advertising, or solicitation, or transmission of any commercial advertisements (junk or spam emails, chain letters, etc.)
You must be at least 16 years old to access and/or use our website or Games. If you are a minor over the age of 16, we recommend seeking consent from a parent or legal guardian before accessing and/or using our website or Games.
We reserve the right to take actions, which may include terminating your account and prohibiting you from using the Service in whole or in part (including but not limited to by deleting your account) at any time, if we reasonably believe that you have violated or breached any of these terms. In the event that we suspend or terminate your account, you will have no further access to your account and/or any Content associated with it. As stated above, Pavel Guzenko and third-party e-commerce payment providers will not issue any refund to you for Virtual Currency or Virtual Items acquired, developed during, or purchased in the Games.
You and Pavel Guzenko agree that if any part of these terms is or becomes, in whole or in part, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable local laws or court, it is to be deemed severed from these terms to the extent of its invalidity or unenforceability, and the rest of the terms shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between us and you regarding the Services and Content, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between us and you regarding the Services and Content. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null. We may freely assign or transfer these Terms without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications provided by us under these Terms, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be given: (i) via email; or (ii) by posting to the Services. For notices made by email, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by our duly authorized representative. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org